Among Austin event planners, GoodBuzz Solutions had the delightful opportunity to plan the 2015 Ronald Reagan Gala – Austin’s conservative political event of the year.
We’re so grateful the Travis County Republican Party (TCRP) chose GoodBuzz for their premier event management. We’ve so enjoyed working on this fancy fundraiser the past eight weeks!
GoodBuzz selected the beautiful venue of the Austin Country Club, the catering menu for the VIP reception and three-course dinner, the decorations including red roses with white hydrangeas, the hiring of vendors, the establishment of ticket/table prices, timeline preparation and coordination with speakers. Also, GoodBuzz provided communications (emails, website, invites, posters, and programs) support to increase attendance, served as the point-of-contact for RSVPs, facilitated top donor sponsorship, managed day-of logistics, and distributed post-event appreciation and analyzation tools (guest survey, thank you notes, distribution of photos).
The political event honored Senator John Cornyn as well as hosted former Senator Phil Gramm and Michael Reagan, the son of the late President Ronald Reagan.
Travis County Republican Party Executive Director Olga Lasher said:
“I have worked with Lauren over the past year and she has been our event coordinator for two galas. Our galas are our primary fundraising events so we need both the right guest speakers and the right guests to maximize our revenue. The first gala had notable guest speakers and was packed. We exceeded our fundraising goal. On this second one she almost doubled the funds raised. I can attest that this is due to her superb ability to coordinate the many aspects of an event and her ability to work with others. She is a great communicator and can deal with the diverse types of people. She is laser focused, dedicated, and determined to not just get the job done, but get it done right. Finally, she is amazing at working through any issue or problem as they arise and resolving them quickly and efficiently. I recommend GoodBuzz Solutions and look forward to Lauren coordinating our next event.”
GoodBuzz Solutions had the pleasure of extending invitations and working with these distinguished guests for the 2015 Ronald Reagan Gala:
• Austin Councilwoman Ellen Troxclair
• Austin Councilman Don Zimmerman
• Austin Councilwoman Sheri Gallo
• Travis County Republican Party Chair James Dickey
• Republican Club of Austin Chairman Adam Flagg
• Austin Police Chief Art Acevedo
• Candidate for Travis County Sheriff Joe Martinez
• Candidate for Travis County Constable Deke Pierce
• Hays County Republican Party Chair Russell Hayter
• Lakeway Mayor Joe Bain
• Leander Mayor Chris Fielder
• Cedar Park Mayor Matt Powell
• Commissioner Gerald Daugherty
• Railroad Commission of Texas Chairman David Porter
• Texas Supreme Court Justice Jeff Boyd
• Texas Supreme Court Justice Jeff Brown
• Texas Supreme Court Justice Debra Lehrmann
• Texas Supreme Court Justice Jeff Rose
• Texas Values President Jonathan Saenz
• Republican Party of Texas Executive Director Beth Cubriel
• State Republican Executive Committee Member Linda Kenney
• State Republican Executive Committee Member Randy Samuelson
• State Representative Paul Workman
• State Representative John Cyrier
• State Representative Candidate Jay Wiley
• Former Texas State Representative Rick Green
• State Board of Education Member Tom Maynard
• Justice Scott Field – Third Court of Appeals
• Justice Melissa Goodwin – Texas Third Court of Appeals
• Justice Bob Pemberton – Texas Third Court of Appeals
• Justice David Puryear – Texas Third Court of Appeals
• Texas Senate Candidate Dawn Buckingham
• Texas Senate Candidate Reed Williams
• Republican Party’s Texas National Committeeman Bill Crocker
• Congressional Candidate Susan Narvaiz
• Travis County Congressional Delegation including Congressmen Smith, McCaul, Flores, and Williams
• Senator Phil Gramm
• Senator John Cornyn
To see additional photos from the event, please click here.
Among Austin marketing firms, GoodBuzz Solutions empowers brands to become more visible by harnessing the best of marketing, communications, and events to achieve their goals. Put your marketing expertise to the test by taking the free GoodBuzz Online Marketing Assessment here. The quiz will evaluate you in seven core areas with 31 questions. Your immediate marketing score will identify your strengths and show you where you can polish your strategy – all for free!