The exclusive dinner party was hosted in the lovely West Austin home of award-winning and respected top lobbyist Mike Toomey and his wife Stacy. Guests enjoyed mingling over a glass of wine or a preferred cocktail until they took their photo with Congressman Williams and then engaged with him in his formal remarks.
After, the 20 guests moved to their seated chairs for dinner catered by 34th Street Cafe Catering.
Members socialized together and spoke more in-depth with the Congressman as he moved between the three tables and took his seat at each.
This in-home dinner party netted the local GOP just over $50,000 with 14 donors/couples. We look forward to expanding Travis County’s most exclusive Republican donor club, ideal for industry leaders, elected officials, and the most dedicated activists who want the best networking opportunities to enjoy one-on-one time with those who advance Republican principles in Travis County and across Texas.
In 2018 we launched the Chairman’s Circle, the sustaining donor program of the Travis County Republican Party. The organization has historically had a annual budget of $20k – $40k, but last year in many thanks to these members, we were able to take it nearly to $500k. In our first year, we held the following events:
- In January, Chairman’s Circle Members John and Cornelia Foster Wood opened up their lovely home for a private dinner with Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton to fellow Circle members.
- In March, we hosted four Senate District conventions for districts located inside Travis County.
- In April, all Chairman’s Circle members were offered complimentary VIP tickets to the annual Reagan Gala at The Driskill Hotel with Governor Greg Abbott with more than 250 people attending.
- In July, all were invited to a private, advance movie screening of Dinesh D’Souza’s “Death of a Nation” at Gateway Cinema with almost 200 people attending.
- In August, Chairman’s Circle members were invited to a private reception with best-selling author Dinesh D’Souza at the Texas Disposal Systems’ Exotic Game Ranch and then received complimentary tickets afterward to the VIP reception and the Summer Bash dinner with 519 people.
- In September, we invited Chairman’s Circle members to a private luncheon at The Headliner’s Club with former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer.
- In October, all were invited to attend the private movie screening of “Gosnell: The Trial of America’s Biggest Serial Killer” at Gateway Cinema and hear from one of the actors onsite.
- In November, all were invited to the Election Night Watch Party with almost 400 attending and then Chairman’s Circle members were invited to a private reception with U.S. Senator Ben Sasse at the Austin Club later in the month.
- In December, Chairman’s Circle members were invited to the annual Christmas Party at the lovely home of Elise and Kent Grusendorf, also Circle members.
In its second year, the Chairman Circle offers various membership levels to suit your needs. Membership is good 365 days – one full year – from the date of joining. Go here for more details on the Chairman’s Circle.
GoodBuzz can serve as a “marketing director for hire” on a monthly retainer contract or can serve you with specific a la carte projects.
We offer the following services:
- Marketing coaching
- Website design
- Website domain purchase
- Website maintenance (plugin updates, new content and edits)
- Keyword Research (each report per 20 terms)
- Search Engine Optimization on your website and other outlets
- Build and manage website forms
- Blog management (writing, editing, posting, distributing <any or all>)
- Writing & Editing assistance
- Social media creation and management (build following, create and publish content, respond to private messages and comments/tweets)
- Presentation and Speech development
- Logo design
- Collateral design for brochures, flyers, invites, and other marketing materials for print
- Event planning
- List creation for events your brand could be networking at or represent you — alongside you or without you, if you’re too busy
- CRM database of your contacts development
- Email marketing
- News releases writing and and distribution to news outlets
- Social media ads planning
- Other marketing projects
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-596-1907 to start the conversation and strategically plan ahead.
Among Austin marketing firms, GoodBuzz Solutions harnesses the best of marketing, communications, and events to empower the brands of entrepreneurs, public figures, and organizational leaders to become more visible so they can achieve their goals and be the best. Put your marketing expertise to the test by taking the free GoodBuzz Online Marketing Assessment here. The quiz will evaluate you in seven core areas with 31 questions. Your immediate marketing score will identify your strengths and show you where you can polish your strategy – all for free!